Hyundai i20 Sport Edition by Brabus

Pimp it !
Plaats reactie
WizardOfOss
Contacteer:

Hyundai i20 Sport Edition by Brabus

Bericht door WizardOfOss »

Jaja, je leest het goed. Na jarenlang te hebben zitten freubelen met flutkarretjes gaat Brabus nu eindelijke met echte auto's aan de slag. En wat een monster is het geworden! Whoohoooooh!!!!
egmCartech.com schreef:2010 Paris: Hyundai i20 Sport Edition by Brabus

Hyundai has come a very long way in terms of it’s automobiles. The extremely successful European i20 is a great example of that. But if the standard i20 wasn’t enough for you, a new sports kit developed in conjunction with Brabus is up for grabs.

Hyundai’s European Research and Development Center in Russelsheim, Germany and German high-performance aftermarket tuning company Car Research and Development (CRD) has introduced the i20 Sport Edition, which already adds to the athletic demeanor of the i20. So it’s kind of like the FIAT 500 and the Abarth Edition.

The kit revises the interior quite a bit with better, more luxurious and high-quality materials. This includes orange leather Recaro seats…in a Hyundai…a new gearshift, leather-covered door panels, and a 7-inch touch screen navigation system.

The exterior involves a body-colored front fascia, added wheelarch flares, a glossy mesh radiator grille, black bezel headlights, daytime running lights, and 17-inch Brabus alloys. Additionally, the B-pillar is shadowlined, the windows are lightly tinted and the rear lights are smoked.

Production for the i20 Sport Edition is limited during the first half of 2011, which is also when Hyundai will announce details of the engine and transmission specifications. The kit is available for both the three- and five-door.
Bron

Afbeelding Afbeelding Afbeelding Afbeelding Afbeelding Afbeelding Afbeelding

NB: mijn sarcasme is toch wel duidelijk mag ik hopen?
He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling!

Filmpjes van mijn reizen!
ViveLaFrance

Re: Hyundai i20 Sport Edition by Brabus

Bericht door ViveLaFrance »

De velgen zijn best leuk.
Vive la France, Vive la Différence
#3 Micha

Bericht door #3 Micha »

Vind het er wel gaaf uitzien hoor (t.o.v. het origineel) :o.
HondArd

Bericht door HondArd »

Oké, en nu onderhuids aan de slag graag *gaat op zoek naar een hamer en moersleutel smiley*
"The closest to reality car that money can buy"
WizardOfOss
Contacteer:

Bericht door WizardOfOss »

*heeft een beter idee: gaat op zoek naar een voorhamer en koevoet smiley*

:devil:
He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling!

Filmpjes van mijn reizen!
weer een forummer
Contacteer:

Bericht door weer een forummer »

Brabus bewijst maar weer eens dat er echt helemaal niets van dit ding te maken is. Buitenkant blijft ontzettend saai en de binnenkant is ontzettend ordinair.
Plaats reactie